Friday, July 22, 2005


Two for the Money
Look back over the years and try to remember how many different stocks and mutual funds you have owned. Suppose you had owned only 2 different equities during that entire time. One when the market was going up and the other when the market was going down...

Online Broker Trade History Not Doing the Job
There are absolutely no standards for trade history reporting from one broker to the next. How does one get their trades into some sort of trade analysis software or spreadsheet? How can this be done for several different brokers?

Trading vs Investing
I often hear from people, "I don't trade. I invest. I buy a mutual fund and I hold it". Mr. Investor, did you know you are trading on a regular basis? Are you aware that mutual fund managers are changing their positions by selling certain stocks and buying others? Mutual funds must report quarterly what stocks they are holding. You can get those...

Shadow Bull
As one of my regular readers you know I have been a stock market bear for the past 2 years and have encouraged everyone to put their money into a money market account or a short term no load bond fund and for the more adventurous what is called a bear mutual fund that goes up when the market goes down. Just being in cash as outlined in my book would have saved 40% or more of your money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home